UCOIN IS AN ASSET-SUPPORTED CRYPTOCURRENCY COMBINING BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY WITH A MULTIPLE RANGE OF PHYSICAL ASSET INVESTMENTS. UCOIN WILL ENABLE HOLDERS TO BENEFIT FROM THE UPSIDE OF A RAPIDLY EXPANDING CRYPTOCURRENCY MARKET, WHILE ALLOWING THEM TO PRESERVE INCREASING VALUE OVER TIME.
- The technology is ready, and the Token is available
- The UCOIN name and logo brands are trademarks registered in the USA, EU, China and Singapore.
- UCOIN is built on the Ethereum platform and blockchain, which is the most reliable blockchain and is supported by the Ethereum Foundation.
- UCOIN is a member of The Enterprise Ethereum Alliance (“EEA”) which connects Fortune 500 enterprises, startups, academics and technology vendors with Ethereum subject matters experts, creating an ecosystem of expertise and innovation unrivalled in the blockchain universe today.
- The Company will soon undertake a global roadshow for private placement among high net worth and institutional investors who have already shown keen interest in our pre-operational stage.
- All funds except for marketing expenses funds will be placed in a Trust managed by a recognized trustee (the “UCOINTrust”). Thereafter, up to 70% of the funds gathered through our projected rounds of coin offerings will go to UCOINTrust TM. Any additional rounds will be priced at the market value of UCOIN.
The UCOINTrust will hold the unsold stock of coins as well as a diversified pool of assets giving UCOIN a significant cushion of value. It will be managed by an independent third party blue chip administrator with clear mandates as to fund composition and principles.
The Trust’s major guiding principles will be (1) to create and maintain public trust, and (2) to provide added value to Universal Coin International Inc, (the Company) Ucoin market making efforts, coin value and liquidity in a global market. Ucoin as a crypto asset will naturally be less volatile than current cryptocurrencies, helping the market stabilize. With its added liquidity, Ucoin will enable investors to enter and exit markets much more efficiently and will not be subject to the extreme price volatility that regular cryptocurrencies are affected by.