Translate the page
Feel free to ask any questions, leave your comments, wishes and suggestions regarding the Google Translation at our Telegram Chat.
Like this video

VALUS

Connecting trademarks, retailers and customers

VALUS is a blockchain platform which will be based on Ethereum platform. VALUS will allow customers to verify items through QR code. The customers will get basic information about scanned items (VALUS Verify). In a case of purchasing an item customers can register ownership of that item (VALUS Ownership). If customers often buy items online, they can check whether the website where they buy is trustworthy. The existing customers can provide their experience and also the trademark can verify that website. (VALUS Website). Customers can also check if retailers sell genuine items. On the other hand, customers can help trademark to reduce the number of manufacturers that sell fake items and for reporting them, customers will be rewarded with VLS tokens (VALUS Store).

3.0
4 3 expert ratings
Benchy 2.9
KYC
Experts
3.5
3.4
3.1
View rating distribution
Ended
Token
VLS
Price in ICO
0.1000 USD
Country
ICO start
13th Oct 2017
ICO end
29th Oct 2017
More on ICO
Report

About VALUS

VALUS is a blockchain platform which will be based on Ethereum platform. VALUS will allow customers to verify items through QR code. The customers will get basic information about scanned items (VALUS Verify). In a case of purchasing an item customers can register ownership of that item (VALUS Ownership). If customers often buy items online, they can check whether the website where they buy is trustworthy. The existing customers can provide their experience and also the trademark can verify that website. (VALUS Website). Customers can also check if retailers sell genuine items. On the other hand, customers can help trademark to reduce the number of manufacturers that sell fake items and for reporting them, customers will be rewarded with VLS tokens (VALUS Store).

Total supply of token: Total supply of token will be known after the crowdsale. It will be based of funds collected. For crowdsale 51% goes to contributors. The remaining 49% is reserved for future partnership (23%), for the team (18%) and for rewards for VALUS customers (8%).

Bookmark
ICO KYC Report
Not conducted yet
KYC procedure verifies selected/specific team members only. It does not guarantee ICO success nor is a call for investment.
Missing or incorrect data? Let us know.

ICOs that might interest you

The Joy

The Joy – is a marketplace for the consumers and providers of wellness and beauty tre...

Starts in 1 hours

Miracle Tele

A mobile operator powered by Ethereum that offers calls and traffic at reduced rates, t...

268 days 1 hour left

Viaz

The utility of VIAZ is to provide a decentralized funding platform, connecting its user...

Starts in 69 days 1 hour

LivenPay

Liven is an incentive-based mobile payments gateway and ecosystem built for the lifesty...

Starts in 12 days 1 hour
Join our Official ICObench group on TelegramOfficial ICObench Telegram group

Cookies help us deliver our services. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies.

Learn more Got it