#1 Global Advisory Partner in Switzerland for ICO project implementation & funding.
Modex is currently one of the few ICOs with a working product already available on the market, having launched the live platform on 15th of March. People can already browse through over 60 Smart Contracts & Templates. Initially, the platform will focus on Ethereum based smart contracts, but will soon incorporate a multitude of protocols, that also have smart contract functionality, such as: Waves, Coco, Komodo, Ark etc.
The philosophy behind the Modex Smart Contract Marketplace is to accelerate the rate of blockchain adoption and to provide a ‘theatre of operation’ for developers to showcase their skills and offer smart contract solutions to buyers. Real world communities and businesses can easily find smart contracts that meet real-world needs, without having to scout developers and manage one-off development projects for their individual project.
Rated on Mar 23, 2018
Rated on Apr 22, 2018
Rated on Dec 30, 2017
Great team and vision
Rated on Oct 21, 2017
Rated on Mar 2, 2018
Rated on Dec 31, 2017
I will invest
Rated on May 4, 2018
Interesting, but I think team should take their time to develop product.
UPD: Rating updated after in-depth view of product
Rated on Apr 18, 2018
I like the concept, but I like to see a developed product more, this could be something significant if executed as planned. ..$125M Hard cap?
Rated on Mar 10, 2018
A highly relevant business that will see much scalability.
Rated on Mar 7, 2018
This rating is done on request from the team.
The team and vision look strong, with some gaps that could be relatively easily solved with the addition of key skills, especially in the tech space.
Product has become paramount and not having an MVP (although the prior development work looks sound) might hamper a successful raise, as well as the hardcap which looks very aggressive.
Conceptually I like it - and I hoe it succeeds.
Rated on Mar 24, 2018
Rated on Mar 13, 2018
Modex wants to be an "App Store for smart contracts", linking developers around the world with their potential customers. I consider this brilliant, as this could facilitate an easy migration to blockchain, especially for small and medium enterprises.
Rated on Mar 9, 2018
Rated on Feb 19, 2018
In my opinion, great team and execution. The vision for the real world to be able easily find Smart Contracts that meet real-world needs is a good idea that needs implementation!
Rated on Apr 20, 2018
Not a good product.
Rated on Dec 4, 2017
Rated on Mar 9, 2018
What I like about this project is their transparency.. I have not seen such detailed team listing on many websites. And they covered one thing most projects overlook, the legal advisor. The team has been rather responsive, a good sign. Moreover, the team looks competent. I can not verify each of those LinkedIN profiles but I did some random checks and things lookd good there.
Again, the vision is grand although that has been the case with every other ICO. However, what is good about this one is that I have not heard of any other project which is directly competing with them. I would love to see them succeed.
Deducting one point for that ridiculous hard cap, come'on guys.. you need 12.5m to build the platform and to go rich, not 125m!!
Cant judge future so cant really know what and if they will deliver. However, the product mock up looks sleek. Hope they really deliver.
Marketplaces have not been really successful lately so, wishing you luck!
Rated on Mar 7, 2018
Hard cap of $125 million explains that the team requires financial experts who possesses experience in the field of cryptocurrency. You dont need that much money to develop a startup. Interesting idea.
Rated on Sep 24, 2017
Rated on Jul 14, 2018
Strong Team. Great Concept. What remains is transforming vision to reality. Until we have the MVP, everything will just be speculation and success will be everyone's guess. Mass adaption is the key.
Experts are independently and voluntarily contributing to the community. If no expert has rated the ICO, only ICO analyzer's results are used. Always research before investing as these ratings should not be taken as an investing guide of any kind.
Ratings and ICO analyzer results are being updated (re-calculated) every few hours.
TeamApply as an advisor
Head of Business Development
Head of Marketing
Head of Product
- Third party payment gateway & exchange
- Bitcoin-based credit cards
- API guidelines & stubs
- Conferences & Events
- Announce partnerships
- Multi-currency wallets & card integration in Moneymailme
- Ethereum based credit cards
- Payment gateway & exchange APIs
- Setting up security audit and pen-testing processes for the Smart Contracts
- Launch 2018 Marketing Campaign: Bounty Programs, Crypto Cities, Incubator Launch
- M&A Due Dilligence
- eCommerce & POS support, Cold Storage in Modex Wallet
- White label token issuance tool
- Starting development for Smart Conract Store
- Community outreach for shortlist of smart contracts
- Corporate tokens issuance tool. White-label solution for companies
- Ongoing, Inbound & Traditional Marketing
- Implement third-party escrow service
- Implementation of first Smart Contracts
- Publish campaign progress, launch of EOY Modex event
- Launch partner program
- P2P lending with Bitcoin and Ethereum backings
- Escrow service APIs
- Smart contract store launched
- Vetting process for pre-approved developers
- Enterprise access to store smart contracts
- Ongoin campaigns: Announce 2019 Crypto City & Incubator Programs
- Aquisition Announcements
- Modex Wallet
- OmniChannel Commerce Integration(s), Privacy wallets & KYC support
- Lending APIs
- Opening the smart contracts store to all developers
- Launching the smart contract marketplace
- Start building visual contract builder
- Enterprise Centralized Application - privated blockchain integrated with the end-to-end payment solution
- Crypto Cities v2.0 & Online incubator program launched
- Inhouse cold storage, CryptoCoin partnership(s)
- Modex Wallet IoT 'touch and go' payment tech
- Launching visual contract builder
- SmartWallet program launch
- IoT sector focus