About Bitwin 2.0
Thanks to technological innovations, a fair online casino model has finally become a reality and Bitwin team wants to help in shaping it by designing a reliable, affordable, transparent and easily accessible platform that focuses on bringing out what is best in gambling - entertainment.
Bitwin 2.0 will be a casino platform built on the blockchain, with Bitwin Token (BWT) at its core. Our vision is to provide a truly transparent and provably fair online casino experience with low transaction costs and instant withdrawals of any amount.
In order to accomplish that, we are updating our current platform - Bitwin 1.0 - to adapt possibilities brought about with blockchain technology. Bitwin 2.0 moves all its transactions and computation to Ethereum network while keeping the superb user experience.
Missing whitepaper? Let us know.
Rated on Jan 18, 2019
Modified on Jan 24, 2019
1. https://token.bitwin.com is beautifully designed and presented with many partners onboard.
2. https://bitwin-demo.com is not working.
3. https://t.me/joinchat/DjnZixBK15Be8fzABNZhcw has 1,715 members on Telegram
4. https://www.facebook.com/bwtoken has 216 fans on Facebook
5. There is only a single Advisor in the team.
Somehow, there is a disconnect between what is presented versus what is engaged by fans.
Most willing to revise this rating if team responds.
All the best!
ICO team member replied on 24 Jan 2019
Hey, thanks for revising us, however allow me to add few points that may change your viewpoint about Bitwin 2.0:
1. Thank you for kind words in this point, it’s an effect of hard work and effort of tens of people behind the project.
2. https://bitwin-demo.com for the last 6 months of testing had 3 days of maintenance period, in which you clearly visited the site and formed an opinion on. It was clearly stated on the webpage, please realize that hosting and releasing platform with 1000 games is very resourceful and time-consuming process and maintenance periods are normal, nevertheless you can try the demo now. Please let me know what you think about it and how it looks compared to the competition.
3. and 4. We are at the beginning of the process of engaging community, because the project exists not for that long. We have much better statistics due to the bounty program and other marketing activities, which are finally paying off. We do have very high engagement rate, much higher than many of the projects with ten thousands of fans and followers. Additionally, Bitwin does not want to use unethical tactics, that countless other ICO’s are infamous for, which I hope you will take into consideration in reassessment of our project. There are hundreds of black hat marketing options ICOs use to artificially grow their communities, there are even more scams that inflated their user bases just to steal as much money from the market as they could. We want to separate from them as much as possible, I think we should not be punished for that.
And please, correct me if I’m wrong but the size of the community in the first or second month of activity is not the indicator of future success of the project, neither it is directly proportional with its intrinsic value. I do think that our relatively small, for now, but strong community, its opinion, engagement and support for the project is what is the most important.
5. We would like to point out that the amount of advisors to the team should be not considered as ICO future success factor, nor that it really strengthens its value. Just one advisor has more respect, recognition in the iGaming industry and knowledge that an equivalent to ten other advisors in different projects. Bitwin really emphasizes quality over quantity. The company actually incorporated professional blockchain consulting company Anchor Blockchain Consulting that has responsibility to deliver fully working blockchain implementation, therefore there is no need to hire “blockchain advisors” as other projects do. Also, the scope of the project (consumer startup) does not require that. As an avid ICO scene observer I know that there is plentiful of other projects who just make deals with advisors over the phone or LinkedIn and they are not bringing any additional value to the startups apart from PR/image. Please, don’t place Bitwin in the same bag and treat us on the basis of having a “single Advisor to the team”. At last, we are in the process of getting very respectable advisors from iGaming industry, which we think may be beneficial to the project and who will actively take part in the development of the platform.
May I now have question to your rating?
Namely, I understand your reasoning behind team score and product (which is probably connected with low number of community), but could you explain why you gave us medium rating for the value, I don’t see any explanation in your arguments? Did you compare us somehow with the closest competition? Please elaborate why we got score 3 for that.
Thank you for your response.
1. https://bitwin-demo.com/live-casino/game/70700/fun?undefined I tried to enter the live lobby, it failed to load. Perhaps this is just the demo version? The platform looks awesome!
2. ICO starts in 24 days. You need active community engagement to gain significant traction.
3. Advisors are key to cover all aspects of a successful project. If you believe a single advisor is sufficient, that's your call. It's up to the community to assess.
Wishing the team all the best!
Rated on Feb 6, 2019
This looks like a very decent ICO. A good strong team in place, a great vision, and a good use of blockchain in an industry that is growing quickly. I look forward to seeing this develop
Rated on Mar 12, 2019
In the last 12/15 months, projects have appeared in the gambling area such as mushrooms, or something more. Everyone promises, they aspire and hope, but at the moment, unless I don't know it (hardly I don't know it), there have been no cases of greater success. All of them try to develop in ethereum, believing that it is the best solution, very fast, with low costs, while it is not really so. I do not hear anyone who aspires higher, who tends more towards innovation than business and easy money, one who wants to build his own Blockchain and adapt it to perfection to the project. But let's move on to "Bitwin".
The team is not bad, quite complete and it seems that they are also working hard, but as we all know, this is not enough. I could not identify the Blockchain developer, nor the advisors. It is clear that they are not the advisors to develop the project but they can be very useful, as they are the ones who most populate the Blockchain conferences in the world, thus acquiring knowledge and opening their vision to 360 degrees, which can help a lot the start-ups.
Social and communication channels with very short community, despite updates from the team are not lacking. Non-existent Github channel, so cannot see technical work, while the MVP is not bad and it seems to work (I'm not sure because to try it, they require registration with lots of personal data and I would not send my personal data to them for trying an MVP ).
The website is well made, pleasant to look at, but perhaps a bit incomplete in information, a lot of good graphics but little "substance". The whitepaper, a very long market analysis (as if we didn't know it), a long promise, a couple of problems and solutions, while the value proposition and the true benefits of early investors are not very well deduced, why one should invest now and why shouldn't he/she sell off right away when listed on the exchange?
All in all, certainly better than many others in this sector, but now people want to see and evaluate a product that is already working when it comes to blockchain gambling.
Good luck with crowdfunding.
Rated on Feb 5, 2019
Very responsive team.
Industry sector is a mega trend and extremely growing.
one-of-a-kind user experience
high R-T-P rate
Rated on Feb 7, 2019
BWT Token is designed to meet the most sophisticated demands of iGaming vertical and eliminate most pain points bothering existing online gambling market. The update will ensure smart contracts supporting trust, transparency and security, together with high RTP (Return-To-Player) rate. - It can work andI`m looking to hearing about them after ICO.
A strong vision, product and team is essential! Good luck!
Experts are independently and voluntarily contributing to the community. If no expert has rated the ICO, only ICO analyzer's results are used. Always research before investing as these ratings should not be taken as an investing guide of any kind.
Ratings and ICO analyzer results are being updated (re-calculated) every few hours.
TeamApply as an advisor
Chief Executive Officer and Founder of Bitwin.com
Advisory to the Board
Chief Technology Officer
Chief Marketing Officer
Chief Financial Officer
Chief Information Officer
Head of Communications
Head of Front-end Development
Head of SEO
Head of Support
Casino and Bonus Tool Product Manager
Phase 1: 0 - 40 000 000 BWT - 20 % discount Phase 2: 40 000 001 - 100 000 000 BWT - 15 % discount Phase 3: 100 000 001 - 202 500 000 BWT - 10 % discount
An MVP part of our project is the first and most crucial one. During the course of this phase we will focus on launching a basic gaming content and a usable random number generator responsible for provable fairness of the games. At the same time, Bitwin Team will develop foundations for payment channels within the platform.
Developing basic gaming content running entirely on Ethereum blockchain as a PoC of the platform consisting of :
Random Number Generator productive use.
Establishing the Bitwin Network payment channels based on Micro Raiden solution for a productive environment.
Carrying out Phase 1 will begin as soon as an MVP phase ends successfully. With it, two distinctive elements of the Bitwin ecosystem will be developed. Firstly, a Game Developers Kit consisting of all the game development tools and middleware necessary for the creation and adoption of games into the platform. Secondly, a sportsbook with Bitwin Vault as one of the pillars, which sole purpose will be to provide liquidity for sportsbook in the first 6 months.
Game Developers Kit - launch of a beta version available for testing by community members.
Sportsbook with Bitwin Vault - an implementation of the FansUnite Sportsbook solution within our platform.
In the second phase, our main goal is to proceed from the beta version of Game Developers Kit by starting a fully functional Game Developers Community system that allows for submission of the game project into our Queue, where users can play with Play Money to test the game and vote for their favourites with BWT tokens. Secondly, while putting finishing touches to the Developers Community system, Bitwin developers team will be simultaneously working on a set of additional games for the platform.
Game Developers Community - transition from a beta version of the Game Developers Kit to launching a functional community.
Additional slot and table games for the platform from Bitwin Team.
The goal of the third and final phase of our project is to launch a Global Jackpot which connects the network of blockchain slot games run by multiple Bitwin platform operators and accumulates a percentage of winnings into one, truly enormous jackpot.
Launch of the Global Jackpot.
Licensing Platform to other operators.