Ahrvo is a financial technology company founded in March 2017. Ahrvo’s proprietary stock ranking system and resulting AhrvoScores™ help investors and traders of all backgrounds discover stock market winners and make timely and profitable investment decisions among more than 8000 stocks and ETFs. AhrvoScores are derived using the four main drivers of stock price performance — Quality, Value, Growth, and Momentum. It is simple: equities with high AhrvoScores consistently outperform the market; equities with low scores underperform. For the past ten years, the system has consistently outperformed the stock market (benchmark Russell 3000 w/dividends). The model’s performance report was generated by a third-party firm, EQM Capital LLC. The platform is available on iOS and Android.
AhrvoDEEX is a blockchain based peer-to-peer equity exchange (broker) being developed that enables profitable trading by using multifactor ranking systems and deep learning algorithms to create smart equity scores and price targets to streamline the security selection and portfolio construction process. Once launched, the Ahrvo investing platform will run on AhrvoDEEX. Outside of custodial services, to build network liquidity, white label solutions, APIs, and SDKs will be provided to startups and fintech companies. AhrvoDEEX transaction speed is comparable to centralized exchanges and much faster than Bitcoin and Ethereum. Centralized exchanges settle in 1 to 3 seconds. Ethereum DEX transactions take ~3 minutes. Bitcoin transactions take 10 minutes to settle but can often take longer. Transactions on AhrvoDEEX settle in ~3 to 5 seconds.
Ahrvo’s Platform Current Features:
- $0 Commission Trading -Powered by Tradier, Ahrvo offer the lowest cost equities trading platform for frequent traders in the US, according to Barron’s Magazine’s 2017 ranking of the best online brokers.
- Personal Stock Analyst– Ahrvo curates a list of top stock ideas for users on a daily, providing a source of objective investment recommendations.
- Buy and Sell Signals– Trading signals enable users to make timely buy and sell decisions based on a combination of momentum indicators.
- 5000+ Stock Scores– Discover stock market winners and avoid the losers with little effort. It’s simple, stocks with high AhrvoScores outperform stocks with low AhrvoScores.
- 2000+ ETF Scores and Profiles– ETF scores, fund statistics, geographic, sector, and industry breakdowns give you a complete understanding of nearly every ETFs on the market.
- Ranked Investment Themes – Quickly identify top industries with proprietary industry/theme scores. Sort and filter stocks within an industry/theme by different factors to find stocks that meet your criteria.
- Wall Street Data– Earnings calendar, consensus stock ratings, and price targets, etc. are updated daily and allow you to keep a pulse on analyst opinions.
- Social Trading Community – Ahrvo’s patent-protected software integrates both quantitative and social investing. Users can engage with other participants to discuss stocks and trading strategies.
- Fantasy Investing League – Win cash prizes at the end of every month by finishing among the top finisher in the Ahrvo Fantasy investing league (AFIL) investing competition. Participants can also create public or private investing leagues to compete against family and friends.
- Real-time Prices and Alerts – Set stock triggers using our factors and traditional technical indicators. Receive real-time notifications when parameters are breached, using simple IF THIS THEN THAT logic.
AhrvoDEEX Platform Features:
- Transparent custodial services
- Automated portfolio construction and management
- Real-time execution and settlement
- Onchain order matching and settlement
- Real-time accounting system to reconcile accounts
- Neural network driven equity scores and price targets
- Easier brokerage access to U.S. markets for foreign investors
- Cryptocurrency rewards (Ahrvo coin) for users that trade (create liquidity) on AhrvoDEEX
- Transparency and security as data is stored on an immutable ledger
Ahrvo Coin Use Cases:
- Platform trading fees (provides % discount)
- B2B subscription fees (provides % discount)
- B2C subscription fees (provides % discount)
- Network Custodial fees (provides % discount)
- Investment performance fees (provides % discount)
- LT licensing fees (provides % discount)
- Margin and collateral payments
- Network rewards