About ZoneX eSports Platform
We plan the organization and holding of international eSports online-tournaments for 50 most popular disciplines in more than 220 various formats, on PC, Play Station and X-BOX. We create a huge platform which brings together the entire eSports community: gamers, coaches, referees, journalists, commentators, cosplayers, fans and viewers. ZoneX is an eSports social network.
The main task that we set for ourselves and the project is to provide an opportunity absolutely for everyone to earn playing your favorite games, to build a career as a professional gamer and even to sign a contract with a professional eSports team. We plan to create not just a platform to hold online-tournaments, but a unified platform for the whole esports community which does not include only gamers but also other representatives of the eSports industry with an audience of more than 350 million people.
The overall eSport audience will reach 600 million people by 2020, among which are:
- 286 million – the so-called enthusiasts, gamers;
- 303 million – viewers / fans.
Currently the eSport audience is about 385 million people, among which are:
- 191 million – the so-called enthusiasts, gamers;
- 194 million – viewers / fans.
Overall amount of people aware of eSport is more than 1,8 billion people.
By 2020 the experts predict the eSport market growth up to 1,5 billion USD and up to 5 billion billion USD by 2023.
- Hard to get to the professional arena;
- Hard to form a professional team;
- Weak infrastructure of scouting for young and talented gamers and evaluating them;
- There have been cases of failure to pay the prize money to the winners of several LAN and Online tournaments;
- Annual cost of upkeeping a professional team is at least $200 000;
- Cheating hinders the development of online tournaments and their coverage of bigger audiences;
- Instead of rotating young and promising gamers, professional teams usually invite professionals from other teams when refreshing the line-up;
- In fact it is impossible to enter major tournaments, because the roster is created by the tournament organizers, and the price of entering the major league rises up to 20 million USD;
- There have been cases, when the gamer were not paid their salary in the professional teams and their contracts have been broken on the unilateral basis without any explanations;
- There are no platforms that could provide full monetization of the gamer career as well as help him become a popular person just as the professional gamer.
Just think about it!
At an average there are 16 000 semiprofessionals, amateurs and beginners against 1 professional gamer.
Ample opportunities for the monetization of the career as a professional gamer. To earn by participating in international online-tournaments, to sell your own branded products, advertising products, to get donats from fans, to stream, to challenge other athletes. To get invitations to teams including getting a chance to sign a contract with a professional esports team.
THE MAIN TOURNAMENTS
Rating – tournaments with the prize fund formed by the 85% of the participants’ entry fees, while the remaining
15% is taken as a commission of the platform used as a payment to the judges and public announcers. Besides
prizes, the gamers get rating points. Based on the results of the year, the best in the rating receive additional
Sponsored – tournaments with the prize fund provided by the sponsor. Participation in the tournament is free.
The prize fund can be comprised of: valuable goods or services, fiat money, crypto currency, ZNX tokens, partner‘s
Eliminatory – the qualification tournaments that provide the cyberathletes with a free entry to the tournaments
with an entry fees or any other tournaments by winning a medal place in the qualification.
Weekly – tournaments with the prize fund formed by the 85% of the participants’ entry fees, while the remaining
15% is taken as a commission of the platform used as a payment to the judges and public announcers. Weekly
tournaments have different entry fees (from low-budget to VIP) in order for each user of the platform to find a
suitable tournament, get gaming experience and earn money by participating in the tournaments.
All financial interactions between the platform participants will be carried out using smart contracts:
- Buy-in in paid tournaments;
- Distribution of prize funds;
- Buying / selling of goods;
- The distribution of prize money between team members;
- Payment of rewards to coaches;
- Payment of rewards to referees;
- Publication of content with subsequent remuneration for authors.
ZNX token is the Utility token. It is used for transactions between users of the platform and also between the platform and users.