- Developing the VRT platform will be the team's main priority for approximately six to eight months. At the same time, we will start building a network of VR parks based on full-body tracking technology, which will fuel initial demand for the platform. We plan to start the construction of the VR park network at the end of November 2017, once the test period is over.
- We will actively search for partners and administrators in promising markets. We are considering the following markets for expansion in 2018-2020: China, North America, Japan, Korea, as well as the UK, Germany, France and the United Arab Emirates. In the next four years, we plan to open more than 170 locations around the world.
- Starting in the second quarter of 2018, we plan to launch three to five VA parks each month. We will have finished implementing the blockchain platform by then, and there willbe 15-20 VR parks by the time it is launched. These parks will be ready to purchase game content on this platform.
- To further involve the gaming community, we plan to gradually transfer newly created game worlds from VR parks to PCs and home game consoles. These games will have similar mechanics but will be adapted for home use with Playstation VR, Oculus Touch controllers and HTC VIVE.
By the end of 2019 ,together with our partners, we will establish an e-sports league to promote e-sports with VR technologies. We plan to organize international e-sports competitions with large prize pools, wide media coverage and the involvement of professional gamers for further promotion of this genre. For this, we will need to create portable units to install on-site and rent sufficiently large venues to accommodate over 1,000 people at the first stage.
- In order to further integrate into the gaming community, we will create our own streaming platform, designed specifically for VR technologies, by the end of 2020. This technology will be implemented as an add-on to VRT and will give spectators the illusion of taking part in an e-sports competition.
- The main distinctive feature of this service is not only the ability to watch the game from the outside, but also the illusion of total presence, since spectators will be able to move among the players in observer mode. The players, on the other hand, will not notice the presence of the observers. Using a VR headset (including those operating on mobile platforms), spectators will be able to choose their vantage point or even watch the game from the players' perspective. The platform will also support a system of votes and ratings for popular streamers.
- This service will serve as a basis for further development of our e-sports league and will also include a function for people to reward their favorite players with cryptocurrency.