About Virtual Rehab
Virtual Rehab's innovative and powerful solution (supported by existing research) is intended to psychologically rehabilitate those in most need for our service offering.
Although the scope of our existing solution includes pain management, psychological, and correctional rehabilitation, the Virtual Rehab team reserves the right to explore new industries to further expand our global operations.
Virtual Rehab's all-encompassing solution covers the following pillars :
- Virtual Reality - A virtual simulation of the real world using cognitive behavior and exposure therapy to trigger and to cope with temptations
- Artificial Intelligence - A unique expert system to identify areas of risk, to make treatment recommendations, and to predict post-therapy behavior
- Blockchain - A secure network to ensure privacy and decentralization of all data and all information relevant to vulnerable populations
- $VRH Token - An ERC-20 utility token that empowers users to purchase services and to be rewarded for seeking help through Virtual Rehab’s online portal
Some of Virtual Rehab's notable successes include the following:
- Evidence-based solution with proven efficacy results approved by physicians, psychologists, and therapists
- 87% of participating patients have shown an overall improvement across various metrics
- Described by US Digital Government Head as a “capability that is very very promising for public services”
- Only VR/AI company included in the US Department of Justice, Institute of Corrections Environmental Scan report
- Partnership agreements in-place across the North America, Europe, Middle East, and APAC regions
- Only company to represent Canada as part of the Canadian Delegation to Arab Health
- Selected as one of Canada’s most promising high-growth life sciences companies (Dose of the Valley, CA)
- Featured by Microsoft’s leadership team at the Microsoft Inspire Innovation Session
- Nominated by The Wall Street Journal for the WSJ D.LIVE Startup Showcase (Laguna Beach, CA)
- Ranked by Spanish media as the first option for training correctional officers and rehabilitation of offenders using virtual reality
- Featured by the media across 28 countries worldwide
Thank you for taking the time to learn more about Virtual Rehab. We appreciate your interest in what we do.