Host websites, create your own cloud storage service, or compute massive computationally intensive algorithms quickly when Blockchain V3 releases.
We envision RadJav to be much more than just another programming language. It will also have the ability to host RadJav applications over it's decentralized blockchain datacenter. Combine this with the ability to create smart contracts and give developers the ability to create their own coins, and you have one of the most powerful programming languages ever created.
- Create desktop and HTML5 applications using the same code.
- Create and use custom themes. This is available only on HTML5 as of right now. Desktop support is coming soon.
- Currently supported on Windows and HTML5, with many more platforms coming soon.
- Decentralized Blockchain Datacenter
Blockchain V1: Securely mine and transfer funds using XRJ coins. Uses a slightly modified and thoroughly tested Bitcoin source code. Coming soon is Blockchain V2 and V3, where each computer has the option to host RadJav applications and smart contracts. Computers hosting RadJav applications would earn coins from the application being ran. Will give developers the ability to create a sidechain along with their own coins/tokens.
- Coming soon you'll be able to setup your own HTTP/HTTPS server.
- Websocket server and client support is coming soon.
- Support coming soon for raw TCP/UDP socket communications over IPv4 and IPv6.
- Can currently make HTTP GET requests.
- 3D Engine
Quickly create video games that run on multiple platforms.
Create multiplayer games with WebSocket support.