We will use the utility tokens for the investors’ convenience. INDOCHAIN Exchange is ready to do the best and offer the investors with the following scheme of utility use:
- Profit share (dividend) is 50% of the total trading each user makes to any other users in the platform. Our main qualification is users who have minimum hold of 5,000,000 INDOCHAIN tokens per user. The more tokens users have, the more dividend they will receive.
- The top 100 holders of INDOCHAIN tokens have the chances to get various types of benefits, such as very low-cost withdrawal fees. We have a special system to rate the users of Indochain Exchange and provide them with special services, such lower-cost fees for all kinds of transactions they make.
- The users have a chance to get 100% discounts (fee) of transaction fees only by making payment using INDOCHAIN tokens as the trading payments.
- Indochain Exchange keeps opening the opportunities for Initial Coin Offering (ICO) offerings that want to list the tokens using exclusive access. Of course, the exclusive access is charged for 1 ETH per token per listing. Alternatively, you can make a deposit of 3 ETH from the purchase; then, we will serve you the exclusive access for one year.
- Indochain Exchange will provide the regular listing of ICO projects/tokens that want to compete in a decentralized VOTE system. Each regular listing charges a fee of 1 ETH per token voting. Tokens that lose in the voting will have the 1 ETH fee returned. Every user has to pay 1 IDC token per vote (1 account, 1 vote). Then, we will BURN all the results of the IDC token from all votes for the contests after the ICO tokens have been released.