GigTricks is founded by industry veterans Amir Shaikh, Omair Latif and Sadiq Hameed as they wanted to disrupt the way things are running in the freelance and on-demand economy and offer them with a solution that will align the unconventional workforce in a way to leverage the overall global economy. In essence, it is an ecosystem whose foundation is formed on the blockchain technology to strengthen the security and increase the transparency among the community members.
The freelance and on-demand economy are lacking the principle standards to form a trusting business relationship between clients and freelancers. To solve this problem, GigTricks has built a blockchain-based ecosystem to increase transparency, trust, and reliability among the platform participants. Every action including review and skill ratings will be verified within the immutable blockchain. As such, nothing can be forged within the ecosystem. The GigTricks objective is to create the world’s first 360° freelance and on-demand ecosystem which will be trusted by a community of millions. Ultimately, we’ve built the GigTricks platform to help fight global recession by creating unlimited opportunities for talented individuals so that they can simply find the gigs, work from home, generate income and spend on their consumer needs resulting in a true economic growth.
Rated on Apr 7, 2018
Rated on May 28, 2018
A very decent product with a strong vision in place. I like the look of the white paper, and the team and advisors they have running the project are also very strong
Rated on May 20, 2018
Interesting Concept and Vision. Strong team, Advisors and KYC Pass.
The market is crowded and will face substantial competition from the traditional players.
Good luck team
Rated on Apr 14, 2018
Team passed Kyc
Great Advisory board .. suggest team to conduct KYC and passed on it .... team is also good .. vision is great...
Rated on Apr 14, 2018
Interesting and promising project!
Rated on May 1, 2018
Solid idea - the gig economy is ripe for a marketplace built on Blockhchain and fueled by crypto. Good whitepaper. Team good. Nice to see a good product coming out of UAE.
Rated on May 11, 2018
Bright idea, lots of competitors in the space.
Rated on Apr 10, 2018
Rated on Apr 18, 2018
Good vision, strong team. Can be very significant if it works. Good luck.
Rated on Apr 21, 2018
Best whitepaper ever andpost revenue product.Wow.
Rated on May 2, 2018
Treat team and good vision.
Rated on May 31, 2018
I think this team has great focus for on-demand and freelancer economies build on blockchain. The whitepaper and site shows special attention has been given to the details. Highly anticipating an MVP and demo, more technology disclosures and progress on the product development side of the fence, more technical advisory, etc.
Rated on Jun 14, 2018
I love going over the whitepaper and the site. This is a massive market, a lot of strong players, upcoming blockchain competition, but there is a space for more. Looking forward to technology details on the product development.
Rated on May 31, 2018
Stylized working hours that are lifestyle-driven and flexibility of work acceptance and movement are key fundamentals of the emerging economy, and have particular resonance with millennials. Projects that cater to this growing market will by their nature find acceptance from this demographic and this one is no exception.
The team and product are top-notch - the product especially has been very comprehensively thought out with many different use-cases and scenarios presented in the white paper. There are quite a few players in the market that are targeting flexible work and it will be interesting to see how the market unfolds.
We hope the community like our project and GigTricks will set out the best use case for integrated platforms powered by the blockchain.
Rated on Jun 5, 2018
The role of GigTricks is to establish lines of communication between the freelance community and those that make use of their services. Often, there is a need for an intermediary to ensure that gigs are paid for at the end of the work and the platform is just the first steps to the goal. It must be noted that there is a strong use of blockchain technology to ensure safe and fast communications at best.
Rated on Jun 11, 2018
Strong team with solid idea. Although the idea is not unique as there are several projects out there. Hope this one can make it differentiate from others.
Rated on Jun 17, 2018
Modified on Jun 17, 2018
- deep experience in tech
- positive vesting schedule for the team and advisors
- great vision, overwhelming number of projects
- solves trust issues in the freelancer market
- the integration and development of services as chat services
- not convinced about way from centralized blockchain by GigTricks to get external nodes
- a lot of thought on the essence and needs of the freelance market
- very good incentivized voting system for reviews
- KYC/AML is not answered
- the burning of the token supports the view that the token is an investment vehicle, hence the token would be a security token. Do miss a note or discussion about that.
- not clear what the costs of GigTricks are for freelancers although the costs of other platforms are discussed in depth
Many thanks for your feedback. Please see below some quick response to your feedback.
- We will be using Hyperledger Fabric along with Etheruem ERC20 which allow us to develop a truly scalable ecosystem in a modularized fashion. Hence integration can be done progressively and seamlessly.
- GigTricks is not centralized at all. It's a true decentralized marketplace where power is with the community and "not" with GigTricks. For the avoidance of doubt, GigTricks will not be involved in any decisive manner throughout the ecosystem processes. All ratings, decisions etc. will be achieved through consensus by the community.
- By law, we are required to do KYC/AML. All ICO participants have to perform KYC/AML checks before participating in the ICO. We have implemented special measures in coordination with regulators to ensure full compliance with KYC/AML laws.
- KYC/AML for each user within the ecosystem is mandatory and without a verified profile they won't be able to use GigTricks ecosystem.
- GigTricks' GigBit token is a utility token and the ICO is fully regulated under Gibraltar law. The token has in-app use cases. Although the burning of tokens will help increase the price of tokens for the success of GigTricks ecosystem it doesn't mean or provide any guarantee at all that we are providing any sort of dividend or profit share etc to any token holders. The token holder may use GigBit Tokens to buy product or services once the ecosystem is launched. GigTricks do have a legal opinion on this and the regulator and bank in Gibraltar have been well informed. For more information and clarity, please refer our tokensale agreement https://drive.google.com/open?id=1rVv_V0EfUW4JwlObwG7Vz4rid3cPDDGV
- GigTricks will be charging between 5% to 7.5% in different platform however this cost can be reduced to 3.5% through gamification process for sellers.
Kindly let us know if you have any further questions/concerns? We will be happy to answer them. Many thanks!
Rated on Jun 20, 2018
I see a good team and a product that does not need decentralization and has no real blockchain applicability.
I am very curious on how GigTricks' algorythm differs to the ones used by the centralised freelance platforms, such as Fiverr or UpWork. Will it not take the same KPI's into consideration, such as number of projects fulfilled combined with customer ratings and level of proficiency?
The project itself aims to be a new freelancing platform, only tokenized. No blockchain or decentralization needed here.
To summarize just in one line, we are leveraging the skill verification in all platform which will be verified under hyperledger fabric and can be verified by any peer within the network. The dispute management system allows us to become truly decentralize and by using GigTricks Social apart from other participants now the viewer will be rewarded with GBTC tokens just by participating within the social activity.
Its the element of leverage which we are integrating across all platforms and now the entrepreneur has an ability to sort the freelancers not only from their overall profile rating but also from their individual skill ratings which can be verified under the blockchain.
Couple of questions for you to answer us please:
1) Does fiverr upwork offer free tokens to their viewers for participating within the network?
2) Do buyers on these platforms able to sort and search the freelancers based on the skill ratings instead of overall profile ratings?
3) Is dispute management fair on these platforms?
4) How can these platforms reduce their high fees?
5) How can freelancers sell offline in the real world but get all orders connected and be leveraged online?
These are just some out of many challenges we are solving within GigTricks ecosystem. I would kindly recommend you to spend some time and please read our technical paper and I will personally happy to answer any technical/business questions you may have.
Rated on May 4, 2018
Rated on Jun 8, 2018
Modified on Jun 8, 2018
I really can get behind this! ....as an artist for most of my career I dreamed of this happening. Great team, very clear vision. Amazing. Rewards for high ratings/referrals, that would be the stuff right there.
Well done. Look forward to seeing more!
Experts are independently and voluntarily contributing to the community. If no expert has rated the ICO, only ICO analyzer's results are used. Always research before investing as these ratings should not be taken as an investing guide of any kind.
Ratings and ICO analyzer results are being updated (re-calculated) every few hours.
TeamApply as an advisor
Drs. E. (Edwin) van den Berg
J. (Joppe) Sikma
Labib Farag Labib
FOUNDER & CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
CO-FOUNDER & CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER
CO-FOUNDER & CHIEF BLOCKCHAIN OFFICER
REGIONAL DIRECTOR WESTERN MARKETS
REGIONAL DIRECTOR EASTERN MARKETS
CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGER
UI/UX CREATIVE MANAGER
|Private Sale (1 GBTC = 0.06200 USD)||75%|
|PRE-ICO Power Hour (1 GBTC = 0.08680 USD)||65%|
|PRE-ICO Day 1 (1 GBTC = 0.09920 USD)||60%|
|PRE-ICO Day 2 (1 GBTC = 0.10664 USD)||57%|
|PRE-ICO Day 3 (1 GBTC = 0.11160 USD)||55%|
|PRE-ICO (1 GBTC = 0.12400 USD)||50%|
|ICO Week 1 (1 GBTC = 0.18600 USD)||25%|
|ICO Week 2 (1 GBTC = 0.21080 USD)||15%|
|ICO Week 3 (1 GBTC = 0.22320 USD)||10%|
|ICO Week 4 (1 GBTC = 0.23312 USD)||6%|
|ICO Week 5 (1 GBTC = 0.23808 USD)||4%|
|ICO Week 6 (1 GBTC = 0.24304 USD)||2%|
|ICO Week 7 (1 GBTC = 0.24800 USD)||Standard Price|
|ICO Week 8 (1 GBTC = 0.24800 USD)||Standard Price|
GigTricks Fiat Marketplace Website Launch (Beta Version)
GigTricks Fiat Marketplace Website Launch (Operational Version)
GigTricks Fiat Marketplace iOS and Android Apps Launch
Achieved 10,000+ Supporters
List GBTC on Exchanges and GigTricks Marketplace Beta Launch (blockchain module)
GigTricks iOS and Android Apps Beta Launch (blockchain module)
GigTricks Learning Launch
GigTricks Pro Launch
GigTricks Social Launch
GigTricks Point of Sale (PoS) Launch
GigTricks Advertising Network
GigTricks Local Representation Offices in 20+ Countries
Further Improvements for Usability, Functionalities, Web & Mob Platforms
Celebrate Over 2M user base and on going Global Customer Acquisition on Large Scale