About Digital Developers Fund
Our Investment Focus
- Domain Names: Domains are the Internet real estate, with famous strings reaching seven or eight figure sales. Since its inceptions, DDF has acquired and sold thousands of high value domain names. We also invest in ENS names.
- Crypto Currency: With over 700 crypto currencies, it’s easy to lose the overview. Through our structured investment approach we allow anyone to profit from the extraordinary growth in this space.
- Reserve Fund: At any time, 15% of fund assets are held in a reserve fund consisting of BTC, ETH and cash.
The ICO runs over 30 days or until all tokens have been allocated. Oour goal is to ensure fair and balanced access for small and larger investors, end users, and the overall community. For this reason, and in order not to place undue burden on the Ethereum network, we have decided not to implement an accelerator or discount function for early birds.
Use of Proceeds
From the total proceeds, 15% will be used for operations (software development, human resources, legal, marketing), 15% will be stored in a reserve fund of at least 25% BTC, 25% ETH and max. 50% cash, and 70% will go into portfolio.
How It Works
- ICO participants send funds to the Ethereum Smart Contract above.
- The Smart Contract mints DDF tokens instantly and sends them directly to the user’s wallet.
- Once the ICO has been completed (total duration or maximum tokens issued) the Ethereum funds are transferred to the fund’s wallet.
What Token Holder Get
Token holders profit from the value increase in digital assets through a proof-of-membership in the fund. In addition, they participate in the distribution of fund net profits as quarterly dividend. Token holders receive their dividend through a smart contract as Ether payment. The first net profit will be distributed September 30th, 2017.
Net Profit Distribution 50% of net profit is distributed to investors. Performance fee (5% hurdle):
- 0-5% net profit: 0 % performance fee
- 5-10% net profit: 5% performance fee
- 10-15% net profit: 12% performance fee
- > 15% net profit: 15% performance fee
The remainder (50% minus the performance fee, so at least 35%) is reinvested).