High volatility of crypto asset prices brings huge profits to professional speculative traders, but significantly impedes application of the assets in economic turnover. The volatility does not allow market participants to fix the value in the blockchain, which is necessary for long-term budgeting and planning of activities. The desire to fix the value in more stable traditional assets causes periods of strong retracement of crypto assets and leads to further volatility.
Advances in the supply of reliable crypto assets lead to decrease in the fluctuation of asset prices and will become a driver of capitalization growth and development of crypto economy.
The issue of the MU is launched after entering into two contracts with the owner of the real estate: a mortgage tokens loan agreement and a real estate mortgage agreement. After the state registration of the encumbrance of real estate, a smart contract releases MU using the coefficients contained in the issuance formula. These tokens are transferred to the property owner under an interest-free loan agreement. In order to remove the encumbrance of real estate the borrower is obliged to return the MU tokens.
As a result of this statutory concept, a link between the value of the mortgage fund and the nominal value of the issued tokens is created.
Each MU token certifies an equal scope of claims for the entire mortgage fund formed out of real property provided by the owners as security for the tokens return. Blockchain technology allows you to check each security’s value, location, assignment. Such transparency gives undeniable advantages to the MU token in comparison with traditional investment instruments — mortgage securities.
Issuance management is carried out with the use of Bloquid project tokens (BQT), which give their owners the right to receive royalties, generated by commissions for commercial use of the system, as well as the right to participate in collective project management. Transparent distribution of license payments is provided by a smart contract.
Impact on economy due to the project realization:
- increased stability of crypto economy;
- capitalization growth of crypto-economy due to the transfer of the value equivalent of real estate;
- increase in efficiency of the traditional economy by reducing the loan interest and transaction costs;
- involvement of unused resources in the economy by increasing the turnover of the economic equivalent of real estate by tokenizing the obligations secured by its mortgage;
- increased affordability of borrowed funds for small and medium-sized businesses;
- decrease in threshold efficiency of new projects;
- smoothing of barriers in intercountry financial services markets.