• Co-founder and President of Nanyang Blockchain Association
• Founder of MR ICO
• ICO Research Analyst and Project Lead of TokenAsia
• Business Development Associate of LALA World
• ICO Expert and Analyst of TokenScore
• ICO Expert and Analyst of MoNoico
• ICO Expert and Analyst of ICOBench
• ICO Project Researcher of Kepler Collective
• Cryptoeconomics Researcher of BlockFellows
• Expert Board Advisor of Israeli Blockchain Association
I am one of the few ICOBench Expert that provide fair ratings and honest opinions - if I had to rate all the ICOs on ICOBench, I believe most of them would get a score of 1/5.
Reasons? Website heavily focuses on token sale and ROI instead of explaining the project itself. Heavily advertise ICO scores from other ICO rating sites to entice newbie investors. Team has no experiences in blockchain yet trying to claim that they have x years of experiences in x industries. No hype in the community. No VC backing. Unjustified softcap and hardcap. Bad tokenomics. And more..
Mark my words, 90% of the so-called 'tokens' will fall to the value of 0 few months/ years from now.
Also, I apologize in advance to all the projects I am going to rate in the near future :) All the best.