Vijeth Kumar is a serial entrepreneur & a top scientist in the field of Cancer Genetics holding a cover page publication of his breakthrough in a renowned scientific journal, Genomics (Vol 100, August Issue 2). He was a pioneer in engineering a Diagnostic Kit for the detection of Human Secretory Status - the primary line immune defence which is under the process of validation & filling patent.
He is a leading expert in the current challenges of Healthcare Industry. He is also an Adviser and has extensive knowledge of Blockchain & AI technologies.
As an entrepreneur, Vijeth is on a mission to develop a affordable access to healthcare and save a million lives.
He co-founded DHAGHA™, a Not-for-Profit foundation which will utilize decentralized blockchain technology to build a global healthcare ecosystem with data analytics & artificial intelligence. He had co-founded Medtoor™ Healthcare in 2016, a medical tourism startup which helped patients to travel abroad for medical treatment. He was also the Founder & CEO of Zoomapi™ & Voyzek™ Technologies Pvt. Ltd. Vijeth is also a part of NRIStartupIndia™ & EDGE196™ Team.
Vijeth has 10 years of experience in Healthcare. Has many awards and titles in his career:
- Gold Medal in International Chinthana Science
- Merit Scholarship - Top 10 University Rankers
- "Creative Activity Prize" - in exploring new vistas of creative work, demonstration of innovative work and application of theory.
- "Witness to Excellence & Leadership for Services” Award
- National Award for Best Research Paper of the Year 2008
- Review Panel for 2012 EOL Rubenstein Fellowship Award
- Interview Panel Committee Member for VIT-SABEST
- Associate Section Editor and Scientific Reviewer in Hypothesis Journal
Vijeth was also an adviser with HomeAdda, Moto Controls, Shree Solar Automation, Rakcon, Sage Groups Manipal, Startupp™, HolidayMonk, MyContentLab & ContactLensClub.
I'm available to talk about serious projects.