To have respect and responsibility towards my job and give my best in whatever job that I do. Thus ensure trust for myself and the clients of my employer.
• An enthusiastic and motivated professional with a total work experience of ten & half years
• Possesses strong leadership and communication skills.
• Highly organized and have the ability to work under pressure in fast-paced environment.
• Have very good analytical, inter-personal management & teamwork Skills.
EDUCATION UNIVERSITY / BOARD %
• TY BCOM
Pune University. Second class
• H.S.C Maharashtra Board. 71.33%
• S.S.C. Maharashtra Board 73.33%
Full Time crypto Enthusiast (Mar 2015 – Current)
Started as early as 2014 investing in bitcoin.
Snexa Technology Pvt Ltd (Aug-2013- Mar2015)
Designation : Managing Director
• Improved compliance for key strategic vendors using Lean.
• Lead contractual negotiations for global framework, 3rd Party Risk Management clauses, exit management clause, core service management.
• Drive Innovation through strategic vendor development and management, vendor balanced scorecard aligned with organizational goals.
• Review and mitigate operational, commercial, financial risk to ensure overall compliance assurance with regulatory bodies, internal audit teams and group information security teams.
• Monitor 3rd Party controls to meet business continuity management, Data privacy, risk management and other regulatory requirements; standardized processes to improve service deliverables.
• Steer contract execution and management from signoff to storage, inventory and governance; implemented vendor governance framework / handbook for operational and administrative excellence.
• Designed Vendor Management Framework and business development plans according to lean methodologies; produced account handbook
• Led executive briefings, quarterly business reviews (QBR) and quarterly technical reviews (QTR).
Snexa Technology Pvt Ltd (Mar2011-Aug2013)
• Designation : Manager Operations
• Served as the primary technical escalation point for all issues.
• Conducted trainings on the latest updates from GBM.
• Handling escalations to ensure total customer satisfaction.
• Responsible for collating the daily data including CSAT, TPR, Case logging, Case closure etc and updating the entire floor on the same.
• Conducted technical audits and provided feedback to help improve key metrics.
VENTURA INDIA PVT LTD ( Pune) (Feb 2010 - Feb 2011)
• Designation-Process Trainer.
• Training new hires on win xp, vista & 7.
• Training on basic networking.
• Sales Training.
• Monitoring/evaluating calls and chats.
• Working on process improvement with client on conference calls
• Conducting new hire and refresher training.
IBM – Daksh Yerwada, Pune
Technical Support Executive (Nov 2006– Jan2010)
• Working for Technical process (Voice): H.P (US)
• Designation – Technical Support Executive,
• Supported desktop troubleshooting, supported ISP (Tiscali),
• Trained batches on ISP (Tiscali - Pipex voice)
• Handling team queries and cascading process updates.
WIPRO BPO(6 Month)
• Worked for Technical process (Voice): BELLSOUTH (US)
• Designation – Technical Support Executive.
• Troubleshooting Internet Issues.
E2E SERWIZSOL(18 Months)
• Worked for Domestic process (Voice):
• Designation – Customer Care Executive.
• Handling Customer Queries.
Martial status: Married
Languages: English, Hindi, Marathi
Contact : 8446644990/[email protected]
31A Sai Puja Baug 1,