• An enthusiastic and motivated professional with a total work experience of Fifteen years.
• Possesses strong leadership and communication skills.
• Highly organized and have the ability to work under pressure in fast-paced environment.
• Have very good analytical, inter-personal management & teamwork Skills.
EDUCATION UNIVERSITY / BOARD %
• BCOM Pune University. Second class
• H.S.C Maharashtra Board. 71.33%
• S.S.C. Maharashtra Board 73.33%
Crypto Investor / ICO Advisor / Exchange Listing / Token Code (Mar 2015 – Current)
Started as early as 2014 investing in bitcoin.
Snexa Technology Pvt Ltd (Aug-2013- Mar2018)
Designation : Manager Operations
• Improved compliance for key strategic vendors.
• Lead contractual negotiations for global framework, 3rd Party Risk Management clauses, exit management clause, core service management.
• Drive Innovation through strategic vendor development and management, vendor balanced scorecard aligned with organizational goals.
• Review and mitigate operational, commercial, financial risk to ensure overall compliance assurance with regulatory bodies, internal audit teams and group information security teams.
• Monitor 3rd Party controls to meet business continuity management, Data privacy, risk management and other regulatory requirements; standardized processes to improve service deliverables.
• Steer contract execution and management from signoff to storage, inventory and governance; implemented vendor governance framework / handbook for operational and administrative excellence.
Asta Technology (Mar2012-Aug2013)
• Designation : Assistant manager, Operations
• Served as the primary technical escalation point for all issues.
• Conducted trainings on the latest updates from GBM.
• Handling escalations to ensure total customer satisfaction.
• Responsible for collating the daily data including CSAT, TPR, Case logging, Case closure etc and updating the entire floor on the same.
• Conducted technical audits and provided feedback to help improve key metrics.
VENTURA INDIA PVT LTD ( Pune) (Feb 2010 - Feb 2011)
• Designation-Process Trainer.
• Training new hires on win xp, vista & 7.
• Training on basic networking.
• Sales Training.
• Monitoring/evaluating calls and chats.
• Working on process improvement with client on conference calls
• Conducting new hire and refresher training.
IBM – Daksh Yerwada, Pune
Technical Support Executive (Nov 2006– Jan2010)
• Working for Technical process (Voice): H.P (US)
• Designation – Technical Support Executive,
• Supported desktop troubleshooting, supported ISP (Tiscali),
• Trained batches on ISP (Tiscali - Pipex voice)
• Handling team queries and cascading process updates.