Experienced Head Of Information Technology with a demonstrated history of working in the research industry. Skilled in Negotiation, ArcGIS, Analytical Skills, Lecturing, and Databases. Strong business development professional with a Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) focused in Geographic Information Systems and Mobile Communications from Dokuz Eylül Üniversitesi.
In charge of analyzing business processes and identifying opportunities to generate additional revenue.
-Assess potential clients and provide development support, as well as act as a facilitator between executives and external contracting sources.
-Process large amounts of company data to make predictions and create detailed reports.
-Quantifies business intelligence with economic models to evaluate new opportunities; presents findings clearly and makes recommendations for action.
- Assists with core business development activities, such as generating pitch decks and communicating with clients and competitors to better understand business trends.
- Develops business ideas towards improving sales record of the establishment.
- Evaluate the business expansion needs and start-up for the company, especially when there is push into new business environments.
- Collect accurate data from ratio analysis, trends, cash flows, income statements and balance sheets based on the suggestions proffered by clients
- Relate with clients for service delivery in line with company’s terms and conditions
- Make recommendations to management regarding necessary changes to company policies that can affect how clients accept company products
- Teach and coordinate groups involved in technical assistance education
- Work together with customers and members of staff of the organization in promoting company’s values and ethics.
- Get involved in all projects of the organization for the accomplishment of company’s strategies and goals.
- Get involved in meetings involving business technical team of the organization.
- Make prompt report to management regarding customers’ response to company’s products.
- Develops and executes a strategy for discovering and securing new business opportunities either locally, regionally, or nationally.
- Develops negotiation strategies by evaluating risks and potentials.
-Assesses potential third part clients in terms of income potential and mission fit.