My general area of interest is applied logic: the study of mathematical and conceptual tools for use in computer science, linguistics, artificial intelligence and other areas. Details to follow:
1) In general, I am interested in exploring logics and formal semantics in fragments of natural languages and algebraic structures, proof search algorithms, and implementations of the logics. These explorations allow me to discover new algebraic structures, graph algorithms and new calculations.
2) Studying algebraic and geometric applications of neutrosophic sets, rough sets and fuzzy sets.
3) Computational Logic (Ontology-based systems, analysis of artificial intelligence and logic systems) Python, C ++, Haskell programming languages.
4) Mathematical investigations in quantum mechanics.
5) Data analysis, computational models and decision making algorithms of uncertain data. Applications of the analysis in medicine.
6) Recently, I am interested in blockchain techs, linear logic, data science and grossone theory.