I have more than 15 years of experience as an IT executive and manager in various roles including Solutions Architect, Development Manager, and Technical Team Lead, mainly within the payment and security services sector.
I am a solutions architect with comprehensive experience of designing, developing and deploying architecture and infrastructure for online services. Possessing a proven ability to lead and assist project teams to successfully deliver agreed upon solutions of the highest quality, often in complex and challenging customer environments.
I have a wide range of experience in supervising delivery teams. I have been involved in large bank-grade programs, payment security solutions and protocols, integration projects, and service design. I have managed the development of services as well as consulting clients for implementing delivered services.
Bachelor of Computer Software Engineering February 2000
Iran University of Science and Technology
• Highly experienced in bank-grade payment and authentication solutions for online financial transactions.
• Experienced in Cloud Services, Platform as a Service (PaaS) and Software as a Service (SaaS) solutions.
• Extensive experience in regional and international authentication and payment protocols that have been developed by major international card schemes.
• Management of all aspects of the software development life cycle (SDLC), from requirements capture, architecture design, through to development, testing, delivery, product maintenance, support and enhancements using agile methodologies (SCRUM).
• Highly experienced consultant in achieving PCI-DSS and PA-DSS requirements prior to PCI audits for payment and authentication solutions.
• Extensive experience in managing and conducting certification processes for payments and authentication solutions with major card schemes (Visa, MasterCard, JCB, American Express and Diners Club).
• Proven experience in assisting issuing/acquiring banks, payment gateways and online merchants in certificate management and signing certificates configuration aligned with cards schemes requirements.
• Solid experience in designing test environments, achieving preeminent results in SIT, UAT and pre-production testing.
• Delivery planner for smooth onsite/offsite/cloud solution deployment.
• Extensive exposure to New Payment Platform (NPP), new infrastructure for Australia's low-value payments
• Trained by SWIFT (Vendor of NPP’s Basic Infrastructure)
• Member of BPAY’s architecture team responsible for designing the first Overlay Service, Initial Convenience Service (ICS), on NPP’s Basic Infrastructure known as Osko (X2P)
• Member of architect team who has designed and currently are implementing BPAY in-house data centre migration to Macquarie Cloud Services.
• Design Osko (X2P) Certification Platform with Testing (XCEPT) which is a set of microservices and components, orchestrating development, testing and certification of participants, being on-boarded to Osko services
• Design, implement and testing a Certificate Authority (CA) which is used to create a closed Circle of Trust (CoT) for Osko (X2P) participants who are willing to support Payment with Document service of Osko (X2P).