My previous roles were as a Solutions Architect at Motionwerk backed by Innogy, a major European energy company where I wrote the Open Mobility System (OMOS) white paper (https://www.omos.io) and mentored team members in blockchain engineering.
I have developed an award-winning protocol called Permissioned Blocks; a blockchain protocol for smart contract confidentiality.
- Blockchain Hackathon win at Consensys 2017 for applying Permissioned Blocks technology to a micro-insurance challenge.
- 2nd place in the Santander Bank Global Distributed Ledger (Feb 2016) competition for a Real Estate blockchain concept called Midasium.
- Finalist in the Citibank Mobile Challenge competition 2015.
- Solution Architect of Westpac Banks's Online Payments system (BPay, FX, SWIFT/NCC/IBAN, DE, RTGS)
- Goldman Sach's equity algo trading platform.
- London Stock Exchange trading upgrade.
- Westpac Bank's Foreign Exchange platform.
- Commonwealth Bank - CommBiz and NetBank.
Silicon Valley-trained in semi-conductor FPGA technology at Xilinx.
Certified by Alistair Cockburn, one of the signatories of the Agile Manifesto, as an Advanced Agile Coach.