CEO and co-founder of Aperture, a Los Angeles based real estate technology and investment company.
Creator of the Property Coin ICO which allows coinholders to share in the profits from a portfolio of real estate fix and flip assets that Aperture curates on the blockchain using our proprietary tech and deep real estate expertise.
Thought leader in asset backed blockchain applications and securities token ICOs.
Founder of several startups, former investment banker.
My professional accomplishments include:
• Launching the Property Coin ICO, the first crypto denominated securitization/ structured real estate and mortgage portfolio on the blockchain. Property Coin sets a new standard for clear and transparent ICOs, adopting best practices from traditional structured finance for the crypto market.
• Senior management role at a $1.5B operating/ investment company as head of capital markets
• As an investment banker I led the execution of over 200 securitizations and financings, raising more than $100B
• Increased the borrowing capacity of my employer by 5x, enabling the significant growth of our businesses while simultaneously saving more than $25MM annually
• Started a mortgage loan originator which wrote more than $450MM of loans in two years
• Responsible for the management of a $2B distressed loan portfolio; achieved repayment in full
• Started a successful consulting firm and built its client base to $6B
Areas of expertise:
Startups • Strategy and Business Development • Capital Markets • Blockchain • ICOs • Real Estate • Mortgages • Management of Complex Transactions • Entrepreneurship • Structuring and Negotiation • Analytics • Securitization • Financial Services Companies • Distressed Situations