Martin is a self-motivated enterpreneur as Incodium Project Co-founder & Co-CEO.
When he was studying in Australia, I majored in Management Information Systems (MIS) at the University of Newcastle, and while he dealt with management and IT systems, he gained an understanding of the diversified market environment and learned logical approaches by completing various IT projects. In addition, he considered various environments that encompass corporate activities such as the 'Strategic Business System' and the 'Business Startup' curricula, and through analysis of the home company and its competitors as a part of the relevant market research, he was able to propose strategies that could respond to new changes which examined corporations from an organizational standpoint.
He was first joined LG Electronics as a member of the overseas marketing, technical sales and B2B business unit, where he established a business strategy plan and selected main core tasks to experience the comprehensive process of thinking strategically while contemplating endlessly about the business direction. Furthermore, he operated strategy TFT tasks based on the sales strategy, and he played a role in bridging the corporation and the headquarters when he went on an overseas business trip to visit foreign corporations. there are following five core competencies along with his business-wide decision making and global communications capabilities best represent his professional abilities for seven years.
* Communication skills – He has communicated with foreign and domestic VIP business executives and junior staff multilaterally and listened closely to their conversations from their point of view, and based on the exchange of opinions, he was able to successfully conduct events with these Australian VIP executives when they were invited to Korea in 2015. As a result, he was able to procure a project that is worth 2.5 million dollars year-to-date.
* Problem solving skills – To achieve the procurement of an inferiorly priced project in comparison to competitors, he utilized a customized response strategy that shortened the production schedule and formed a development agreement with collaborating departments in the Asian region regarding their technical demands, and he was able to increase the year-to-date Asian project order procurement performance by 27%.
* Planning and execution – He designed a beginning of the year business master plan, conducted new business opportunity discovery and delved into the field of promotional activity, and by discussing and distributing an ad demonstration and conducting consumer consultations, He was able to execute a customized marketing campaign that targeted households with parents in their 40s or 50s and one or two children.
* Team player – He established strategies by gathering together the foreign correspondents, engineering, and local employees when conducting tasks for the improvement of product sales. He also negotiated each employee’s role ahead of time, divided the accounts with sluggish sales into groups, listened to VOC feedback, and assertively discussed consumer demands, and as a result of this response, He was able to increase sales by 40% in comparison to previous years.
* Self-starter – He planned and managed ‘lifestyle’ meetings over the past six months to keep pace with collaborative work and sharing trends, which are topics of discussion in this quickly-changing era. Also, He has provided a place for inter-generational communication among people between 20 and 60 years old as well as participated in the discussion of issues with the operations team of the economic seminar called ‘Money and Life’ beginning in 2015, and this awakened my sense of the latest trends.
* Professional Experience
MBA in Finance, Yonsei Univ., Korea
B.S. in Management Information System, Univ. of Newcastle, Australia
Business Development Manager, Visual Product Division, Epson
Overseas Sales & Marketing Manager, B2B Division, LG Electronic
Development Planner, City & Country Real Estate Development