CMO at OriginTrail, First Purpose-built Protocol for Supply Chains Based on Blockchain
- raised $22.5mm (17th of January 2018)
- super-active on Reddit and Twitter
- a hard-core believer in organic & content marketing
- love networking with other CMOs
- Memberships: Ethereum Alliance, Blockchain for Social Impact Coalition by ConsenSys, GS1 Membership
- Open source protocol (dev community)
- 14k+ community
- Growth Marketer & Strategist (Belgium)
- Google & Rocket Internet alum
- Udemy co-lecturer (Eazl, USA)
- Kickstarter campaign Bluejay
Before joining OriginTrail as a CMO last year, I worked as a growth strategist and growth marketer for three years with the various high-tech companies. Since I have huge FOMO swings when I learn something new - I’ve also coordinated a Kickstarter campaign back in 2016 and co-created a Udemy course last fall in Growth hacking with the wonderful Eazl team.
Prior to that, I got valuable experience running local projects for Google and Rocket Internet in my home country Slovenia.
Now I am full-time CMO of a company OriginTrail, a blockchain company enabling businesses to speak the same language with integrity. We are developing data exchange protocol for interconnected supply chains. It is a B2B, middleware solution, but with a strong community of individual supporters and token holders who will be involved in providing the infrastructure for the decentralized network we are building. In January, OriginTrail raised the equivalent of USD 22.5 million in Ethereum through the Token Generating Event (TGE), including the public token sale, to develop the protocol.
I also mentor other projects within Blockchain for Social Impact Coalition, powered by ConsenSys, and I sometimes do ICO reviews. I also like to engage with the local community and meet like-minded people on my travels - blockchain fam is still super small and we need more good growth/marketing people to join us on an exciting journey of raving decentralization and blockchain. Because it is not a future - it is already here.