Let's get acquainted! My name is Konstantine, but here I am Pitt Jersey.
I have been working as a programmer for almost 5 years.
Since the beginning of 2017, I began to study blockchain technology.
Fun facts [those are not real, just funny; any resemblance with Jon Skeet facts is just a coincidence :)]:
* I can divide by 0
* I write only sealed methods. No one has ever needed to override any of my code
* I taught Jon Skeet how to write code
* I trashed F1 keyboard key, because computer asks me for help
* When my code fails, compiler apologies
* I coded my last project in Paint, just for the challenge
* Google is just me, behind a proxy