My current focus is on bringing Railz to the world to power the '4th Industrial revolution'.
Railz is a blockchain-based next-generation protocol for a trillion machines to talk, negotiate, and deliver the internet of things economy.
Over my career, I’ve helped clients and owners to deliver over $16 billion of shareholder value. For personal endorsements by CEO/ CFO/ CIO clients, learn more at: http://bit.ly/1H69OfN
I've worked in multiple sectors such as Financial Services (Banking, Insurance, Capital Markets), Automotive/ Manufacturing, Energy, TMT, Retail and Services sectors with clients such as AOL, AXA, Barclays, Citicorp, EE, General Motors, HP, Kingfisher, Time Warner and the UK National Grid. This has involved working closely with their boards, executive & operational teams, business partners and advisors in both an advisory and interim executive capacity.
My experience includes:
- Designing and implementing large-scale core banking and payments processing systems
- Business turnarounds & Chapter 11 restructuring of large-scale international businesses
- Helping clients deliver >$16 billion shareholder value
- Helping the National Grid optimise processes the first large-scale trading national grid
- Building and implementing manufacturing software systems
- Senior executive with full P&L responsibility for services business with £5+ bln per annum sales
- Director and consultant at top-tier strategy consulting firms A.T. Kearney & AlixPartners