A qualified actuary, a FTSE100 advisor, a keen entrepreneur, an ICO and crypto / blockchain expert, - with over 15 years’ experience of leading multiple work-streams on complex projects and involved in various business ventures. I have a vast range and depth of experience, in areas like:
- actuarial; pensions / employee reward, investments and risk management, M&A
- management consulting: strategy including economic, commercial & financials, innovation, new markets
- leading and advising start-ups and SMEs
- leading, developing and reviewing sophisticated models
- speak at and be part of expert panels at crypto & blockchain conferences
I have led and successfully delivered on many high profile projects for some of the largest FTSE100 and FTSE250 organisations, exceeding expectations of demanding stakeholders each time. I regularly work directly with senior management and focus on building strong relationships. I am a quick learner, with transferable skills including excellent analytical, modelling & analysis (economic, financial, business, risk management), leadership, project management and communication skills with strong commercial acumen.
Finally, I am passionate about giving back to society and enjoy working with latest technologies. Combining the two, I love being involved in or leading projects like Humaniq, Zisk and JKCoach that are on the cutting edge of technology in the FinTech space with the aim to help humanity.