Sam is the Regional Director of BDAM, expanding the companies interests in the global blockchain hub, Malta. He excels in research and development and utilizes the best strategy for BDAM to assist in expanding BDAM's access to the next big opportunities that matter.
Validated the economic analysis of projects, making sure that sound economic principles in the area of supply/demand equilibrium, competition, regulatory, are used in the valuation.
• Located and proposed potential business deals by contacting potential partners; identifying and exploring opportunities and negotiating contracts.
• Discover trendsetter ideas by researching industry, publications, and announcements;
• Conduct surveys, analyze market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials;
• Recommending the development of new products and services;
• Created and managed a communication plan to support sales efforts;
• Developed and continuously improved the understanding of market fundamentals to secure company reputation by building trust and increasing stakeholder confidence.