I am a seasoned corporate executive, leader and strategist. Expert in communications, placing the right people in the right positions both internally and externally, operational management, startup development and making companies profitable.
Leverage International focuses on crypto Investment Banking, ICOs, M&A, Business Development, Due Diligence, Private Equity. Active interest in technology space and crypto / Blockchain related developments.
I have worn many hats in my career –sales professional, manager, financier, coach, researcher, recruiter, marketer and strategist. As a result, I have a unique ability to manage cross-border projects, to set up and develop startup companies from scratch, and to navigate complex challenges. Skills I put to use when I assist my team in reaching the best results for our clients. But professional experience has taught me that my professional value boils down to the following:
- I have been directing the setup of new projects and companies since I started my career
- I am a multi-linguist in startup driven business. I speak fluent Geek, marketer, manager, merchandiser, coach, trainer, personal developer, sales and difficult client. Understanding means fewer missteps, and missteps can cost a fortune
- I don’t care who gets the spotlight: I just want to win
- I tend to think Big
- Lots of people have Big ideas. Execution is what matters, and I execute
- I am the calm one
- I solve problems so that they stay solved
I love making new professional acquaintances. Reach out if you want to talk finance, crypto, business or sports.