Erika has been working as Financial Reporter and Professional Trader before starting her career as ICO Advisor. She started reading financial newspapers at the age of 9, curious about the charts and numbers she could find on them.
After studying corporate finance at the Trinity College Dublin and Business Law at the Heinrich-Heine-Universität Düsseldorf, she got a Master in Risk Management with a major in Financial Risk Management.
Erika works as ICO Advisor for companies and Public Authorities and runs the business magazine she founded in 2017.
AREA OF EXPERTISE:
- Sharing information with stakeholders, press releases
- Creating communication materials for earnings releases, industry events, and presentations to analysts, brokers, and investors
- Providing feedback to the management
- Crisis management
FINANCE AND RISK MANAGEMENT
- Assisting in formulating the company's future direction and supporting tactical initiatives
- Monitoring and directing the implementation of strategic business plans
- Developing financial strategies
- Understanding and mitigating key elements of the company's risk profile
- Developing performance measures that support the company's strategic direction