I help companies build relationships with prospects and clients, in order to generate new business and repeat customers. Through my previous roles in Customer Success, Account Management, and Business Development -- I have established a proven track record of building and retaining revenue streams with my clients.
I lead customer success efforts driving client satisfaction and adoption, which leads to increased client engagement, revenues and market share.
Recently acquired by NYC Headquartered Wisdom Tree & Advisor Engine, Kredible is a B2B SaaS platform that helps companies manage their employees’ online credibility.
I joined the startup’s Sales Leadership team to oversee Customer Success and Account Management, ensuring the successful delivery of Kredible’s services to our clients worldwide.
Working with top companies in the Legal, Accounting, Technology, and Wealth Management industries, I individually managed over $1M+ in ARR across enterprise accounts.
This role involved providing our 30+ enterprise clients with strategic guidance and managing the overall relationship to ensure customer retention and revenue growth.
Some of my responsibilities at Kredible included:
1. BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT: I developed and executed strategies for sales growth and client upsell, overseeing forecasting and budgeting to ensure we were on track with our targets.
2. CLIENT ADVOCACY: I owned all post-pilot accounts and established close consultative relationships with clients, providing a single point of escalation for technology and service issues.
3. ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT: I managed customer expectations and coordinated internal resources across multiple teams, including Client Support, Marketing, and Engineering.
4. CLIENT RETENTION: I negotiated and led all contractual aspects of product renewals with VP and C-Level executives.
5. CLIENT STRATEGY: I was involved in setting the executive strategies across our client base, participating in quarterly business reviews, account planning, deliverability, and establishing best practices.
6. DEMAND GENERATION: I partnered closely with the Marketing team to ensure our clients were successful in acquiring leads through social, mobile and email initiatives.