Craig is a fractional executive to CEOs of a number blockchain startups. He focuses on capital efficiency of building blockchain products, business operations and marketing. His experience covers architecture and strategy in Blockchain, Internet of Things, AdTech, FinTech, Distributed Data, Mobile and E-commerce industries. Mr. Wilson’s career spans two decades, including twelve years at Microsoft in various management roles for divisions in Software as a Service, Azure, Big Data, Office, and Mobile. His big interest is the “internet upgrade” with new technologies developing on blockchain. He drives advocacy for technology at the State of California, Los Angeles and congressional advisors in Washington DC. Craig’s been involved with two merger and acquisitions totaling $1.4B and involved in raising $49M in capital for new ventures. Craig is a supporting entrepreneur advisor to other programs for TechStars, Startup Boost LA, Startup UCLA and UCLA 3 Day Startup for student and alumni entrepreneurs. Craig is a graduate from City University of Seattle and UCLA Anderson School of Management.
Corporate Strategy - AI & Blockchain
• Architect design & scope: ML/AI, smart city commuting, M&A strategy.
• Due diligence, SEC regulations, private and venture funding.
• Blockchain product strategy in biometrics, smart contract [Switzerland].
• Architect design & scope: smart contracts for segments in P2P, Medical and Retail.
• Author articles on blockchain for state governance and policy.