Chris Robinson is a senior technology leader, Business Strategist and Entrepreneur.
Chris has held major Technology roles in Global Financial Services companies (ex CTO American Express, Global Head of Technology Innovation KPMG, Asia CIO KPMG) and FinTech start-ups (IPFDigital, LendSend/ TomorrowX, Vizional)
Over 20 years experience as a CTO and CIO working in the US, across Asia-Pacific (Singapore/Hong Kong/Australia based), the Middle East (roles in Dubai/Qatar/Bahrain) and Europe Londdon/Amsterdam/Warsaw).
Detailed knowledge of financial markets and services in Asia, the US and Europe
- IPF Digital Global CIO - lead design and build of online lending platforms and market expansion into Mexico,Asia,Europe growing customers to 500,000
- American Express - CTO New Markets and Products (including launching new products in 23 countries including much of Africa
- KPMG – Global Head of Technology Innovation, Keynote speaker at numerous global conferences, advisory and emerging technology focus
- KPMG Asia-Pacific CIO
Since 2016 Chris has focussed on Blockchain, tokenisation and AI projects at both a Global scale and in the FinTech Start-up space.
- TomorrowX - Stellar/Ripple Australian startup now planning AIM listing
- Billon - Private Blockchain solutions in Remittance and micropayment (Poland)
- LendSend - Tokenised lending platform (ICO planned Q418)
- Vizional - Logistics Blockchain solution
- Global Financial services firm - Blockchain banking POC and AI/ML credit decisioning algorithms
- Munificence Foundation – Board Member and Technology Advisor (UK/India Charitable blockchain solution launching at UN in September)
Proven track record designing/advising on Strategy, building best in class IT teams, helping create scalable growth platforms and providing guidance on digital transformations in the Technology, Financial Services and FinTech space.
Education: - BA Economics, MSc Network Engineering, ACMA
Currently providing Blockchain, AI and ICO advisory services to management teams and Boards in the FinTech and Technology sectors (start-ups and AIM).
I'm available to talk and advise on serious projects in the FinTech and Blockchain space.