Tron Logo
Trade on HitBTC

About

I lead the team at BitConomy which is an emerging leader in blockchain and cryptocurrency provider in the region.

Our specialization is : Blockchain Solutions, Initial Coin Offering (ICO), Blockchain / Digital Currency Training, Blockchain News.

How do I invest with BitConomy.

Investing with us is the best decision in your financial freedom.

Cryptocurrency / Digital currency / blockchain has been made so complicated for non technical people.

Its supposed to be a very simplified process for everyone to understand.

Process to buy our investment tokens.

1. You need bitcoins to purchase our investment tokens. If you dont have Bitcoins you need to visit : https://localbitcoins.com/.

2. After you purchase (Either from USD or Kshs or any other currency) you ate least need Bitcoin worth USD 20 or Kshs 2000. That qualifies you to 200 tokens. (The ratio is 1 Token = 10 Kshs)

3. Transfer the amount + transaction fee which is charged on your own account by Bitcoin to our wallet address (3CKio2NfUjPVFmc9mSEWEnnrEc1Q7UL9Cp)

4. The bitcoins will be credited into our wallet in about one hour depending on the network congestion.

5. Send us an email at: [email protected] with your wallet, amount and transaction ID.

6. Your account will immediately be setup on our system and we will give your account a two weeks grace period before it start earning interest.

7. You will be guaranteed a 10% return per week for 12 weeks. Example: Invest Kshs 2000. (10% * 2000 = 200 per week. Kshs 200 * 12 weeks = Kshs 2400. Total earnings is Kshs 400 = 20% Profit)

8. The profit plus invested principal will be credited to your Bitcoin wallet that you shared with us when you signed up.

9. For assistance / support kindly send an email : [email protected]

Available for

Blockchain Consulting
ICO Campaigns
Training

Cookies help us deliver our services. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies.

Learn more Got it