* Retail advisor for Blockchain Ecommerce business #Omnitude
* Retail Blockchain practitioner for UCL Centre for Blockchain Technologies (CBT) Executive Education programme
* Retail Advisor to UK government APPG Blockchain
* Advisory Board member for Blockchain Live 2018
* Invested in over 20 Blockchain projects to date
* Member of Enterprise Ethereum Alliance (2017)
My interest in blockchain started in February 2016 when I asked a colleague “What is bitcoin? And why are Retailers not using it?” Little did I know, that one conversation would open my mind to the potential of blockchain technology. I spent 3 months researching, discussing and finding out how Blockchain worked, using books, online and attending meetups. During this research I came across Ethereum and started to research Ethereum in depth.
In August 2016, I bought my first 11 ETH for £8.88 - £100 well spent!!! Once I was literally invested, I started to research daily. I kept my focus on Ethereum, as this is a true blockchain and can support any type of blockchain use case. I joined the EEA and attended many of the Ethereum meetups – when there were less than 100 of us (now there are 1000’s attending these meetups!).
I am currently researching Retail and Supply chain use cases, and helping many companies and partners to develop these to real life solutions for the enterprise sector. I have also delivered a number of training sessions on Blockchain in the UK and Canada