Senior Software developer with the master degree in computer science and over 10 years of experience in developing and delivering high-quality software solutions. My experience is in CRM system creation, data mining, RDBMS support, high load DNS software developing and other.
I've started my career when I been studied in University as a QA engineer and became a high-quality specialist in IT.
My project involved predictive analytics (data mining) - classification, structuring, and analysis of large unstructured data for Information security/ anti-spam products. Network developing, writing DNS server and client. I've participated in developing technologies for Networking and Telecommunication Service Providers.
Nowadays I'm working as a Project Manager and my responsibilities are:
- Analyzing Project complexity, proposing solutions, estimating and monitoring the project.
- Preparing and maintaining project stages, managing risks.
- Serve a liaison between business and technical aspects of the project.
- Communicating with customers.
- Working with the team, distributing roles, prioritizing tasks, following up appropriate techniques and quality standards