ICObench Weekly Digest #51 is ready!
Most of the top 20 cryptocurrencies are reporting slight growth on the day, as Bitcoin (BTC) hovers around the $7,100 mark that is slightly lower the previous week’s result. Total market cap has again dropped below $200B to $194B.
- Bitcoin price closed at $7,511.59
- New Draft Bill aiming to classify crypto assets introduced in US Congress
- Ripple raises $200M, calls 2019 its strongest year of growth
- Binance returns frozen BTC after user promises not to use CoinJoin
- New York Court proceeds against a man allegedly linked to OneCoin
- Download Digest (PDF)