ICObench Weekly Digest #50 is ready!
Most of the top 20 cryptocurrencies are reporting slight growth on the day, as Bitcoin (BTC) hovers around the $7,100 mark that is slightly lower the previous week’s result. Total market cap has again dropped below $200B to $194B.
- Bitcoin price closed at $7,139.96
- Blockchain makes money laundering risks greater says Swiss regulator
- VeChain loses $6.6 million in VET tokens to a hacker in attack on buyback wallet
- QuadrigaCX victims request proof of Gerald Cotten’s death by exhuming body
- Tether sponsors new version of Bitcoin tokenization layer Omni
- Download Digest (PDF)