ICObench Weekly Digest #45 is ready!
The top three coins are seen extending the recent trading range in the week ahead, with the key supports and resistances. The overall cryptocurrency market cap was $240.9 billion at press time, with Bitcoin’s share totaling 66.1%.
- Bitcoin price closed at $9,055.53
- Hong Kong steps up research into central bank digital currency (CBDC)
- David Marcus says Calibra is considering audits to prove data protections
- Russia: New law would let police confiscate Bitcoin from 2021
- Coca-Cola using blockchain for $21-billion-per-year network
- Download Digest (PDF)