ICObench Weekly Digest #43 is ready!
Bitcoin had a wild weekend, briefly topping $10,000, after China’s Xi sang blockchain’s praises. Most of the altcoins have been trigged as well by this news. The market capitalization of all digital assets in circulation slightly jumped to $250 billion.
- Bitcoin price closed at $9,551.71
- Chinese President Xi Jinping urges accelerated blockchain technology adoption
- After six-hour Libra grilling, Congress unconvinced
- Tron price Up 25% as China reportedly ‘Bans’ anti-blockchain sentiment
- Crypto exchange OKEx joins internet giant Kakao’s blockchain project
- Download Digest (PDF)