We are happy to share with you ICObench Weekly Digest #38. This week all crypto society has been shocked by the news from the US: early Ethereum advisor has been arrested and an ICO incubator has been charged by SEC.
- Bitcoin price closed at $10,070.39
- Binance makes first Chinese investment since leaving the country in 2017
- SEC charges ICO incubator and founder for unregistered offering and unregistered broker activity
- Two arrested for extortion of startup cryptocurrency company
- Zuckerberg welcomes U.S. politicians — but meetings seem unproductive
- Download Digest (PDF)