Dear Benchers! We are happy to announce ICObench Weekly Digest #35!
The cryptocurrency market is range-bound mostly with a bearish bias as Bitcoin and all major altcoins are consolidating losses incurred during the previous days. The total capitalization of all digital assets in circulation has slipped even lower than previously and settled at $252 billion.
- Bitcoin price closed at $9,757.97
- Facebook hires a lobbying firm to ease regulatory pressure on Libra
- Craig Wright must forfeit 50% of Bitcoin in a court case
- Philippine boxing champion Manny Pacquiao releases own cryptocurrency
- Telegram to launch TON blockchain public testing on September 1
- Download Digest (PDF)
Stay tuned with ICObench!