Dear Benchers! We are happy to announce ICObench Weekly Digest #34!
The top three coins have been falling from Monday to Wednesday but began to move upwards again — and other altcoins are generally green across the board. The market cap has stuck around the recent usual mark of $268 billion.
- Bitcoin price closed at $10,138.52
- Binance reveals “Venus” — its own project to rival Facebook’s Libra
- Russian firm ICORating settles $270K fine with SEC for concealing ICO touting payments
- Swiss regulator releases AML, KYC guidance for blockchain payments
- India: Supreme Court gives central bank two weeks to justify crypto bank
- Download Digest (PDF)
Stay tuned with ICObench!