Dear Benchers! We are happy to announce ICObench Weekly Digest #33!
Most major cryptocurrency markets have seen a slight drop at the beginning of the week due to Bitcoin (BTC)’s falling below the $10,200 price point. The market cap has dropped back to the casual mark of the summer at $279 billion.
- Bitcoin price closed at $10,345.81
- Binance to resume U.S. operations within two months
- US Lawmakers to visit Switzerland to discuss crypto, Facebook’s Libra
- $240M in Suspected Scheme Assets Moves in Four Bitcoin Transactions
- Bakkt announces the launch date of futures platform in the U.S.
- Download Digest (PDF)
Stay tuned with ICObench!