Dear friends! ICObench is happy to announce ICObench Weekly Digest #17!
The cryptocurrency market suffered a slump among the coins during the last week. Crypto-currencies plunged US$10 billion in market value after New York’s attorney general announced an investigation into Tether, a digital coin. Thus, total market capitalization has remained above $171 million.
- Bitcoin price was $5,285.14
- Disney considers $13.2 Billion equity deal with a stake in Korbit, Bitstamp
- Bitfinex allegedly covers $850 million loss with Tether funds
- Ontology to launch regulated USD-backed stablecoin PAX on its blockchain
- Japanese billionaire SoftBank founder lost $130 Million on Bitcoin investment
- Download Digest (PDF)
Stay tuned with ICObench!