Dear friends! ICObench is happy to announce ICO Market Weekly Review #12!
Weekly Report #12: Week #12 of 2019 is stronger in terms of the number of funds raised compared to the same period of the previous month.
- The new high amount of funds raised since the end of January 2019.
- The success rate is 43%.
- Average rating has increased to 4.1.
- Download Report (PDF)
Weekly Digest #12: Red dominates the charts at the moment and total market capitalization has fallen back below $140 billion after reaching a monthly high on Thursday.
- Payment service Square is hiring crypto engineers, offers salaries in Bitcoin.
- Largest Swiss online retailer Digitec Galaxus now accepts cryptocurrencies.
- QuadrigaCX co-founder Michael Patryn is actually convicted criminal Omar Dhanani.
- Bakkt delays due to CFTC concerns over its planned custody of clients’ Bitcoin.
- US Payment Giant Visa seeks crypto and blockchain talent for Tech product manager.
- Download Digest (PDF)
Special report: We are offering an in-depth analysis of the current ICO market state: Download ICO Market Trends