Dear friends! ICObench is happy to announce ICO Market Weekly Review #6.
Week #6 of 2019 was weak in terms of the number of funds raised and the success rate:
- Last week alone represents 1/4 of the total funds raised for the first decade of February.
- The average funds raised fell below $5 million.
- Only 3 projects out of 51 have raised funds and it is just 25% success rate.
Top 3 completed ICOs by the funds raised from last week are Lynked.World raised $6.2M, Crypto Circle eXchange raised $1.5M and Namacoin raised $1M. The Netherlands is a top country this week by funds raised.
- Read the report here: ICO Market Weekly Review #6
Top ICObench experts Yogesh Trivedi, Simon Cocking and Yogesh Kondaskar shared their opinions about current market state, investments and crowdfunding.
- Yogesh Trivedi: The Blockchain will always be there because it’s a technology
- Simon Cocking: Token based ways to leverage the potential of crowdfunding
- Yogesh Kondaskar: Success factors of investment in ICO and startups