Bangkok, Thailand will host the 2-day NEXT BLOCK ASIA “Beyond Crypto” by Krypton Events and CoinAdvice on 25-26 June 2019 at the W Hotel. The conference will bring together experts from CRYPTO and BEYOND, combining the best of Blockchain, CFD and Affiliates with the next generation of traditional finance.
Bringing together 750+ participants and 45+ distinguished speakers, investors & startups, the Conference will be devoted to shared fields and common grounds of the crypto universe and traditional finance. With the umbrella topic of the conference “Beyond Crypto” the participants will discuss the best of both worlds and how to move the industries from denial and antagonism to cooperation and mutually beneficial coexistence.
As a good tradition, we will host a Private Investors Pre-Party the day before the Conference, where investors can network, discuss, find co-investors, meet best startups — all while enjoying refined drinks and buffet. And of course, the conclusion of the event will be celebrated by a most extraordinary, spectacular, unforgettable Asia Fashion TV After Party co-organized with Fashion TV to conclude the NEXT BLOCK ASIA on June 26th.
On June 27 join a Cultural Day — a unique opportunity to explore different faces of Bangkok while building connections and enjoying an award-winning 5-hour bicycle & boat tour by Co van Kessel and NEXT BLOCK ASIA!
NEXT BLOCK ASIA Keynote Speaker:
- Edward Chen, Houbi Asia Pacific Managing Director.
A sneak-peak of the confirmed speakers:
- Giacomo Arcaro, №1 European ICO Growth Hacker, ICO STO Advisor, University Professor
- Herbert R. Sim, TheBitcoinMan, Broctagon FinTech Group,
- Felix Mago, Co-Founder of Dash Thailand
- Topp Jirayut Srupsrisopa, Co-founder & CEO at Bitkub Capital Group Holdings Co., Ltd Board of Director at Thai Fintech Association
- Tal Itzhak Ron, Chairman and CEO — Tal Ron, Drihem & Co.
- Neha Mehta, Founder of FemTech Partners
- Chris Ziomkowski, Founder at XTend Online
- Ralph Liu, Founder and CEO, MuleChain, Inc.
Present your company in the EXPO ZONE and/or from the main stage — we facilitate promising ventures in getting a great audience.
To get a ticket, sign up for presenting your project, becoming a sponsored or a media partner, visit our site at next-block.org.
To follow the conversation and deepen engagement with us and participants please join our Facebook event.