A HUGE MARKET
from the words reported in a 2016 sector study done by Deloitte and the Council on competitiveness "The results of the 2016 study clearly show the ongoing influence manufacturing has on driving global economies" and "Manufacturing related activities among global nations that are rapidly evolving. Manufacturing earnings and exports
A NEW WAY TO FIND SUPPLIERS
A significant problem for the purchasing department of any company in the manufacturing world is to evaluate quickly new potential suppliers. This involves a great deal of time, resources and money. Zupplywas designed to simplify this process: the buyers have to load the drawings and details of the component, choose the countries, set a duration of their campaign and wait. Zupply will distribute the request to the largest number of suppliers in the selected countries, compatibly with the manufacturing characteristics of the component. At the end of the process the buyers will be able to evaluate which will be the best supplier based on parameters such as costs, delivery times and reliability.
NEW WAYS TO ASSESS SUPPLIERS
In traditional business, faced with multiple offers, the buyer's difficulty is having reliable and immediately accessible information. Zupplyallows the buyer to have a complete report for each potential supplier through:
- the rating by other customers (delivery times, quality, customer service, etc)
- reports by financial institutions, to assess the economic solidity
- the presence of any quality certification
SAFETY AND RELIABILITY
in B2B market, data security comes first. For this reason, Zupplyguarantees the buyer's security through the following:
- all suppliers registered on Zupplywill have to pass a verification procedure.
- all requests and documents will be sent only to selected and compatible suppliers.
- before being able to access the documents and drawings of a request, the potential supplier must sign an NDA (Non-disclosure agreement) in digital format.
- on each request the buyer's sensitive data will not be present, but only component technical information. Once the buyer has accepted the offer then the supplier will be able to see all the data.
NEW MANAGEMENT NEEDS
The biggest challenge for a purchasing department is managing the request for an urgent component. Usually you are unable to have an item in a much shorter time than the lead time required by the regular supplier. With a special procedure integrated into the Zupply platform, a special urgent supply request can be sent simply by specifying the requested delivery date. Zupply will forward it to as many potential suppliers as possible. With Zupplythe buyer has the opportunity to multiply significantly his chances of success and introducing them to new reliable suppliers.
BE VISIBLE IN A GLOBAL MARKET
the great advantage that Zupply gives to the medium-small suppliers is greater world visibility. They will have the possibility of being able to respond to a huge number of requests, that in normal marketing or sales channels could never be reached. In addition, they will be able to manage all the estimates in an easy and intuitive way, thanks to the simple interface of Zupply.