- YouToken is a blockchain-based decentralized crowdfunding platform. We are building our platform as an Ethereum-based DApp.
- The platform's main components include:
- Compiler – a blockchain Ethereum-based application, which issues YTN_creatorname tokens and smart contracts for crowdsales.
- Internal Decentralized Exchange – an exchange powered by 0x project technology.
Fastest Entrepreneur Signup
- We use the latest AI-based KYC technologies to verify user identity in seconds and prevent creators from encountering roadblocks such as spending too much time on paperwork.
- All creators' data is stored via Ethereum blockchain.
- The user verification process is fast, secure, and built to protect investors from fraudulent activities. We make crowdfunding trustable again.
- Our technology helps talented entrepreneurs get financial support for their projects more quickly than "classic" fiat money platforms.
Crowdfunding Powered by Smart Contracts
- A contributor can invest in an entrepreneur's creative idea, just like one would invest in a company on the stock market. Entrepreneurs can establish connection with investors via four different types of smart contracts offered on the YouToken platform:
- Donation/Sponsorship – classic crowdfunding model
- Debt – this type of smart contract involves borrowing money to be repaid, plus interest
- Revenue Share – this smart contract involves raising money by sharing revenues in a business
- Equity – smart contract type that involves raising money by selling interest in a company
Crowdsale Smart Contract Model
- All entrepreneurs' commitments are regulated by smart contracts and the investors’ voting process. Smart contracts dictate the terms for the projects’ development.
- Investors decide whether or not the project step was completed, so that the process can move on to the next step. If the investors vote “completed,” then the entrepreneur receives the next portion of funds. If they vote “not completed,” then the remaining unused funds from crowdsale are returned to the investors.