This system will allow customers to decide what bonuses they need, and companies to keep those loyalty programmes that are already well-known and loved.
Businesses will be able to advertise their bonus programmes, increasing brand awareness.
Establishment of an internal exchange will attract major market players.
WULET will charge a commission from customers for purchasing the bonus points on the exchange.
WULET will implement its own internal exchange, where bonus points of various loyalty programs will be presented. This will allow customers to decide what bonuses they need, and companies to keep those loyalty programs that are already well-known and loved.
To create a new “blue ocean” of possibilities for the market, which will allow users to trade earned loyalty points (along with unifying user data) and engage those users into consuming on a whole new level with mutual benefits for all (organizations and customers).
Whom is the Platform created for?
The Platform is oriented at once toward the members of the b2c market, and also toward the average user, who wants to monetize their bonus points from loyalty programmes in everyday life.
- The WULET team provides a solution that will unite all loyalty programs and allow users to exchange bonus points of various companies
- WULET will create its own internal exchange, where clients will be able to purchase or sell bonus points of any loyalty program in exchange for WU-tokens
- On a decentralized internal exchange, the rate of every loyalty program will be set by market supply and demand
- The rate of bonus points will not only point out the efficiency of a loyalty program but will also indicate the target audience for companies.
- This approach will allow companies to lower customer acquisition costs and better understand how to adjust their programs
- Users are therefore not limited to one single program but can benefit from every brand inside the WULET blockchain ecosystem.
- Brands will be able to approach all of the users of the WULET Ecosystem by using different tools such as gamification, native advertising, and personalized reward strategies